Whether you spell it channukah, hanukah, hannucka or any other way, the holiday has just ended and it was amazing to experience it here in
I think my mom is enjoying her trip very much. She went all around the country. It's her first time in
I went to the north yesterday and I really like it up there. Tfat, Tveria and all the cities around are truly beautiful. The scenic view is amazing and the communities seem nice also. It’s really a different world then in
My mom went down to Eilat today while I stayed in Yeshiva to do a bit of learning (that’s what I came here to do no? :-)) In general, now that 4 months have passed since I came to Israel, I can say that it is absolutely everything I expected, and then more. The past 4 months were truly amazing and make me wonder how I would ever be able to leave this country. I really don't think I'll be able. I feel like a plant here with very deep roots, like we pray every shabbat, shetaalenu besimcha leartsenu, vetitaenu bigvulenu: May you let us rise happily to our land, and plant us inside our borders.
Bimhera Beyamenu
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Hannukah
Posted by
Dan
at
8:23 PM

